
Seth and I have been enjoying the Football Season. Lucky for Seth I learned a thing or two about football from my Dad and brothers. And I actually enjoy watching it. We got to go to Provo for the BYU vs UCLA game last weekend. Thanks Dad for the tickets for Seth's birthday. We had a great time! We have also become Boise State fans since moving to Boise and were so excited about their win on Saturday against Oregon.
4 comments:
it is always fun to get away and spend time together, and to spread out your birthday as long as possible. What a fun day!
Go Cougars!
I'm so glad I finally got the chance to check out your blog, I love it!
Your new floor turned out great. It looks like the time spent looking for the perfect match paid off!
Seth's B-Day present is awesome! Nicole, you are the most thougtful and giving person I know!
BTW - Chuck said thank you so much for all you did for us when he had his surgery. We really appreciate you!
Just seeing that picture makes me homesick for Utah. Love Cougar...er..Lavell Edwards Stadium.
Post a Comment