Saturday, October 23, 2010

Family Pictures

While in California visiting my family we took family pictures. It was so fun to have everyone together. Even the kids cooperated for the pictures. Here are a few favorites:



Grandma and Papa with the Grandkids: Keith, Kaylin, Avery, Dax, Scottie and Brody.
The whole gang.


Our Little Family








7 comments:

Heather said...

Love your family pics! They turned out great! You guys have such a cute family!

Company EIGHT said...

I LOVE them!!

Kyla said...

So darling! I can't believe how big Avery is now! Miss you!

Amber said...

What a beautiful family!

Doug and Denice said...

Love them! I especially like the one of Nicole and Avery- she's pulling such a cute flirty face!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss you.

Bree said...

Those pics are so cute, must be a Stout thing!! And Avery is darling!!